Proxy or Product

Not applicable

I understand that we can make individual API proxies available for the customers to use and it's recommended to rather create API products(bundle of proxies) but our requriement is just to use Apigee Edge for proxy, throttling at this stage so I don't think it's required to create Product. Is this assumption true? Also, how will I be charged for using Apigee Edge Platform?

Solved Solved
1 1 49
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Varun Malhotra

API Products are used to package APIs for access & tracking capabilities. You need an API Product if you would like to secure the APIs using keys. Find more about same here. We recommend exposing the APIs securely using Developer Apps & Keys where you will choose API Products.

Regarding "how will I be charged for using Apigee Edge Platform ?", Refer pricing here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@Varun Malhotra

API Products are used to package APIs for access & tracking capabilities. You need an API Product if you would like to secure the APIs using keys. Find more about same here. We recommend exposing the APIs securely using Developer Apps & Keys where you will choose API Products.

Regarding "how will I be charged for using Apigee Edge Platform ?", Refer pricing here.