Proxy Implementation with Delete Verb

Hi , I have a proxy which accepts "DELETE" as verb. When i initially Developed the proxy, it was working fine. Later on, I am not able to invoke the API(Just Delete alone) from postman/RestClient tool.

Like SampleProxy has 3 flows based on the verb, like Get , put and Delete. It is working fine for Get and PUT but not for Delete method.

Any Suggestions / pointers?

PS: It worked once 🙂

0 3 292
3 REPLIES 3

@Sabthar , Welcome to Apigee community.

When you said it's not working,

• Do you see an error ? What's the error ?
  • Is your backend not working ?
  • Is it Apigee Edge issue ?

Out of the box it should work, I see it as an issue due to proxy implementation.

You need to descriptive while asking questions, remember the person who is reading the question don't have access to your org in Apigee to see what's going on. Please keep us posted with more details.

Thanks Anil for the reply. The Issue was like, my requests were not reaching to APIGEE Edge/trace when i used "Delete" verb. Whereas the same proxy able to receive the traffic for other verbs/APIs.

My Bad, i didnt capture the exact error response. but it was something like Timeout / Server Hangup",

Good thing is, it's started working Again. No changes done in my code / postman collection. Is there anything to do with APIGEE edge / cloud around that time?

@Sabthar , Glad to know that it started working. Are you on trial org / paid org ? If paid, please contact support for more details since it's not that community can access & find out. If it's free org, I am afraid it's due to uptime / capacity issues.