Private cloud - default OAuth proxy

Not applicable

All,

Based on docs, Each organization (even a free trial org) on Apigee Edge is provisioned with an OAuth token endpoint. The endpoint is preconfigured with policies in the API proxy called oauth.

a) Is the same proxy provisioned as part of the private cloud deployment as well?

b) Who own the support of this proxy? Enterprise customer or Apigee?

Thanks,

Solved Solved
1 4 148
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @rdoda No, you won't get them as part of a private cloud installation. These are sample proxies to help customers get started with API development. From a support perspective they are treated just like any other API proxy. Customers own proxies in their Org. If they run into issues, they can contact Apigee Support.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @rdoda No, you won't get them as part of a private cloud installation. These are sample proxies to help customers get started with API development. From a support perspective they are treated just like any other API proxy. Customers own proxies in their Org. If they run into issues, they can contact Apigee Support.

Hi @rdoda -- I'm not sure if this is clear in the doc -- I'll add a note. But the sample oauth proxy you're referring to is available in the api-platform-samples repo on GitHub. It's the same proxy that's included with free orgs.

Hi @wwitman, Docs doesn't say that this sample proxy is not provisioned for on-premises. Pl add a note and provide git-hub link so customer can use it.

In the meanwhile, I have given clarification to customer as well as provided github link.

@rdoda -- I added a note and a link. It should be clear now. Thanks.