Private Cloud- Upgrade 4.50 to 4.51 - Migrate apigee-access functionality (node)

Hello,

We need to deprecate a node code in our APIs to migrate Apigee version but we have one problem with "apigee-access" module. 

We use this module to obtain encrypted information of some KVMs but, it is not possible to use node in the APIs in 4.51 version. Is it possible to replicate the same funtionality in JavaScript or in some policy?

We know that the "KeyValueMapOperations" policy allows to obtain encrypted values but we need to use this policy dinamically. Is it possible to use the "MapName" property in the OnPremise version?

Thank you in advance.

Greetings.

Solved Solved
0 1 114
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi

i understand your question. And I understand the problem you’re facing. 

in OPDK there is no support for the dynamic map name. 

also there is no equivalent to the “Apigee-access” module. 

my suggestion is: move to Apigee hybrid or re-configure your data storage strategy so that you avoid the requirement to use a dynamic map name. For example, use a single map, and extend the key parameter to include some additional discriminator. (Remember the key is a composite value). 

good luck 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi

i understand your question. And I understand the problem you’re facing. 

in OPDK there is no support for the dynamic map name. 

also there is no equivalent to the “Apigee-access” module. 

my suggestion is: move to Apigee hybrid or re-configure your data storage strategy so that you avoid the requirement to use a dynamic map name. For example, use a single map, and extend the key parameter to include some additional discriminator. (Remember the key is a composite value). 

good luck