Parameters not return in FlowCallout

Hi,

When I use GET, POST, or PUT methods, to get or modify the parameters in the Flow Callout they aren't returned.

The Flow Callout policy: 

Screenshot 2023-07-27 155406.png

when using GET method (URL: http://IP:PORT/{version}/organizations/{ORG}/apis/{proxyName}/revisions/{revision}/policies/FC-targe...), the output:

Screenshot 2023-07-27 155519.png

Same for PUT, or POST, parameters aren't updated. Although it works for the 'Properties' field!

Solved Solved
0 2 90
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Interesting.

You may wish to file a bug.  I suspect though, that the engineering team will de-prioritize it, because what you are observing happens in Apigee Edge.  There is no support for GET/PUT/POST on individual policies, in Apigee X and Hybrid . 

Your workaround is to upload the modified policy as a part of a complete proxy bundle.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Interesting.

You may wish to file a bug.  I suspect though, that the engineering team will de-prioritize it, because what you are observing happens in Apigee Edge.  There is no support for GET/PUT/POST on individual policies, in Apigee X and Hybrid . 

Your workaround is to upload the modified policy as a part of a complete proxy bundle.  

Hello Dchiesa1

Is there any api to upload policy in proxy?