Organization creation in Apigee X for Paid Subscription

I want to setup apigee x with paid subscription. If there is a nonprod org and prod org separately then we need two google billing accounts needed? we need to reach out to google team to create paid google billing accounts?

0 3 231
3 REPLIES 3

Best to speak with your Apigee sales rep. 

As a note, you may be confusing Google Cloud Organization with an Apigee Organization. An Apigee Organization is equivalent to a Google Cloud Project.. and a Google Cloud Organization contains one or more projects (this could include one gcp project for your apigee prod org, and one for your non-prod org).

yes . I am bit confused here, I know apigee edge organization , I am new to apigee X. So One Billiing account can have multiple GCP Project which is equivalent to apigee organizations. when we use the provisioning wizard I can see one billing account and  GCP project creation. GoogleCloud Organization is which we can see in GCP end not in apigee end right. 

My doubt is one billing account is enough to create two or more apigee organizations. we need to use same billing account details for creation of 2nd or 3rd GCP Projects

Just to check, are you using Apigee PAYG (Pay as you go) or on a subscription? You initially mentioned subscription