Not able to use APIGEE free org, I keep getting the error: Operation timed out. when I try to deploy.

@Abhishek Tiwari

@vinita_dwivedi

Not able to use APIGEE free org, I keep getting the error: Operation timed out. when I try to deploy.

I tried to undeploy the earlier ones(which worked earlier) and then deploy again- same error. My account is relatively old- 2 years. I suspect old accounts are disabled like this?

I mean it could've said account disabled but gives technical error as if some deployment issues. Others face this issue?

I need this account for doing quick tests/POCs for demos.

7121-apigee-freeorg.jpg

1 12 251
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Shrenik Kumar SD, old Apigee cloud accounts are not working. You can create a new account for test/PoC demos.

You can use the Apigee Migrate tool for moving all the proxies, products, apps, from the old account to new account.

Thanks. While that answers part of the question do you know why really this has been the way it is?

Because I can't create an account with same email id and creating another email id for this access looks little weird to me(though that's the practical & fastest soln I could've).

@Siddharth Barahalikar @Anil Sagar I am facing same issue. I cannot create a new account with existing email id. Any other solution?

@Rajeev S , Create account with new email address.

🙂 Good Solution. I meant to ask is there a way we can delete existing org and create new eval org with same old email it?

@Anil Sagar @ Google

This is not an ideal solution?:)

People might already had lot of stuff in their account why can't Google/Apigee solve this for us- just enable all the accounts?

@Shrenik Kumar SD , What do you mean "People might already had lot of stuff in their trial account" ? We have already cleaned up inactive orgs. The data in those accounts are already gone !

@Anil Sagar @ Google

I'm talking about active accounts like mine. I can login, see my APIs/code but can't edit & deploy again. So I still have my data.

Anyway will create another account- thanks 🙂

And also I was able to update my email address in community account- this is great. I wish the same was given for org account also.

@Siddharth Barahalikar

@Anil Sagar @ Google

Hi All,

The org was inactive & inoperable. I was added into an another org which was active & there I can do everything.

Note that creating another account with another email id(like a public domain id say gmail) was straightaway discouraged in my organization to do any POC/demo fr clients since it is not the correct way to do and was asked use only official ID- which I feel correct.

Regards,

Shrenik

@Shrenik Kumar Desai , Get in touch with your company Apigee point of contact. You should have an enterprise grad evaluation cloud parter org.

Thanks @Anil Sagar @ Google

Exactly that's what we did. My existing account was added to the Eval org & it works.