Not able to display SmartDocs Home page ?

Not applicable

Hi guys,

I was successfully rendered and published the node but I didn't display SmartDocs home page, please check screenshot. if I click any Link in this page its not effects only same page has smartdocs-page.jpgsmartdocs-page1jpg.pngopened.

1 3 230
3 REPLIES 3

Dear @ranjay kumar singh ,

You need to have Drupal Expertise to do that. If you would like to display a block of the information which displays smartdocs then you first need to learn what is Drupal Node, Content Type, Blocks , Views.

Since you are saying, You have rendered and published smartdocs you are in the right path. To display smart docs on home page you have to follow below steps.

• Create a new View and expose the smartdocs as a block. Use View Filter Content Type -> Your Smart Docs Content Type.
  • Enabled the block you created in above step on home page where ever you want .

Please spend some time and figure out what is a node, content type, blocks, views in Drupal and you will get the answers. Smart Docs pages are Drupal Nodes. Answer you are searching for is not Apigee Developer Portal specific, If you get above Drupal basics then you will get the solution.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

A block-type view is on the roadmap for the SmartDocs module. This is something you will be able to include on the home page of your portal or the sidebar of your SmartDocs pages themselves.

I'm not clear what you're asking—are you looking to put an index listing of your SmartDocs documented APIs on the landing page of your portal?