Not able to create proxy using proxy bundle

Not applicable

I am using the organization as pckandpal-eval for creating the proxy in Apigee Edge. I was able to create the proxy using proxy bundle. Since yesterday I am not able to create proxy using proxy bundle. It takes me to the Summary page and from there it takes me to the first page. It is weird as I am able to do the same using the Classic view yesterday but today it is not even allowing me to switch to the Classic view. It gives the error "The user pc_kandpal@yahoo.com does not belong to an organization. If you just signed up, it may take up to 3 hours for your organization to be provisioned. You will receive email confirmation from us and can begin trying the product at that time.

How to check what is the issue here?

Prathmesh

0 3 123
3 REPLIES 3

Did you get this resolved?

@Dino yes now I am able to create the proxy now. But still I was not able to understand why this was happening? How it got resolved? Where to check if this issue happens again?

I suppose it was a temporary problem related to provisioning your organization. If you have a commercial Edge license, you can open a support ticket to diagnose the problem.