Not able to access developer portal.

Hi , I am not able to access developer portal which I got activated sometimes back for my free-org. I am using the url http://{environment}-{myorgname}.devportal.apigee.com/. as mentioned here and getting error that page is not available. Kindly let me know how to check if the portal is active , if not how to get it activated again.

Solved Solved
0 12 314
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

@GargiTalukdar Last September we did some housecleaning of portals that had been unused for at least a year. Yours was one of the ones we pruned. We do have a backup of all work that had been done. However, if you did not have any vital information there that you need to keep, I would recommend that you start over with a fresh portal install. How would you like us to proceed?

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

@GargiTalukdar , What is your org name ? Share using comment visibility settings "Viewable by Moderators & Original Poster Only"

Hi Anil,

My org name is gargitalukdar.

Hi ,

My org name is gargitalukdar.

@GargiTalukdar , I don't see any developer portal for same org on free trial instance. Please request for new one here.

Hi Anil,

When I am requesting with my orgname I am getting the below message:

The value {myorgname} has already been submitted once for the Edge Organization Name field. You may have already submitted this form, or you need to use a different value.

@Chris Novak @Daniel Johnson , Any help here ?

Not applicable

@GargiTalukdar Last September we did some housecleaning of portals that had been unused for at least a year. Yours was one of the ones we pruned. We do have a backup of all work that had been done. However, if you did not have any vital information there that you need to keep, I would recommend that you start over with a fresh portal install. How would you like us to proceed?

Hi Daniel Johnson,

Thanks for the update. I did not have anything vital to keep, hence I can start with a fresh portal . But I am not able to request for a fresh portal with my orgname as it was already used. Kindly let me know how to proceed.

I can get that done for you this afternoon.

Thank you Daniel.

Actually I was able to get this site created for you right now. Your username and password should be the same as your old site.

I am able to access dev portal now. Thanks for the help.