No organisation provisioned

Not applicable

I'm trying to follow the getting started guide ("Create your first API proxy"), but whenever I try to access "Develop > API Proxies" I get the error;

"No organization selected You cannot create things here in your personal space, yet. To continue, select an organization from the navigation bar. If you just signed up, it may take up to 3 hours for your organization to be provisioned. You will receive email confirmation from us and can begin trying the feature at that time."

However it has been well over 3 hours, and there is still no organisation provisioned.

0 7 143
7 REPLIES 7

@Brendan Myers

could you let us know what email address you used to sign-up with ? and are you still seeing the issue ?

@Christin Brown is there a way to pm this to you so that it's not on a public forum?

@Dino can check this one for me

sydub7

Hello @Brendan Myers : I suspect that when you login.. the 'personal space' is selected by default in the dropdown. Pull the dropdown and see if you see your Organization there. If yes, select that and proceed.

attaching a screenshot for your reference.

select-org.png

@Syd I've double checked this - there are no orgs under the dropdown menu

Not applicable

If you are using the Cloud version, then it seems that your registered account (Organization) is still NOT APPROVED at the Apigee end. It is recommended to contact apigee for account approval. If the issue still persists, then another possible work around is to register another account.

If you are using the On-Premise version, then the organization is not configured properly.

Not applicable

Hi @Christin Brown, I am facing a similar problem, in that I am trying to use the Apigee Edge, and don't see any organisation listed, and not able to create a API proxy. Email id I am logged in is alagapan@yahoo.com Can you please help me with this.. Thank you!