No LDAP PHP Extension is loaded for PHP, so LDAP will not work properly.

I've already successfully integrated Edge with our corporate Active Directory and now I am trying to enable external authentication for the Dev Portal. From what I've found online, I need to enable certain LDAP modules in the portal (LDAP Authentication, LDAP Servers, LDAP User Module). I'm starting with LDAP Servers and when I enable it and click Save, I get this error: No LDAP PHP Extension is loaded for PHP, so LDAP will not work properly.

Can anyone provide any more information on what this error means or how to resolve it and enable the LDAP Servers module?

0 1 2,136
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

I tried to reproduce this issue in my dev environment and I had to install php70u-ldap.x86_64 from ( https://centos.pkgs.org/7/ius-x86_64/php70u-ldap-7.0.23-1.ius.centos7.x86_64.rpm.html ) and enable php_ldap module in php. After that Developer Portal allowed me to enable LDAP module. To enable php_ldap, i had to edit the /etc/php.ini file and add the following line: extension=php_ldap.dll

Please restart Devportal once you make the above changes and before you attempt to enable LDAP modules: /opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-drupal-devportal restart

Hope this helps.