No Active Target server Found

Not applicable

I have a named target that i created via the management api. I can call the GET on the management api and it returns the named target. It's definitely created and active. When i add that named target to my proxy and call my api. I get an error in the message processor logs "No Active Target server Found" and obviously no call is made to the backend target.

2015-12-11 09:55:04,983 MASKED env:MASKED api:MASKED rev:2 NIOThread@0 INFO ADAPTORS.HTTP.FLOW - LBTargetRequestSender.sendRequest() : LBTargetRequestSender.sendRequest : Failed to send request to target servers : [test1] for default{Organization=MASKEDEnvironment=MASKED,Application=MASKED__2}

2015-12-11 09:55:04,983 org:MASKED env:MASKED api:MASKED rev:2 NIOThread@0 ERROR ADAPTORS.HTTP.FLOW - LBTargetRequestSender.sendRequest() : LBTargetRequestSender.sendRequest : No Active Target server Found for default{Organization=MASKEDEnvironment=MASKED,Application=MASKED__2}

2015-12-11 09:55:04,984 org:MASKED env:MASKED api:MASKED rev:2 NIOThread@0 ERROR ADAPTORS.HTTP.FLOW - LBTargetRequestSender.sendRequest() : Unexpected error while sending request

0 1 1,083
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

all of it is caused by including the protocol when creating the named target server. Make sure you leave the protocol off.

WRONG --> <Host>https:// [your_host]</Host>

RIGHT --> <Host>[your_host]</Host>