Need help to resolve my issue in custom reports

Not applicable

Hello,

I am creating custom reports that can help me to show data on my org. I am having issues with my all reports that I am getting one new entity that is not my part of my org "not set" entity(it's in green color). I don't know how to resolve them.

Please check the attachment and help me out to resolve.

Another issue I have that I am looking for new register users count in my report. So, please guide me how can I use "count" function in my sql query to generate new register user.

Thank you.

0 2 69
2 REPLIES 2

It means that some of your traffic is being generated by unregistered apps. This traffic may originate with an internal-use or public API..

"Not Set" could mean different things with different entities. Here is the document with detailed description on the same.

You can get the count of developers from "Developer Engagement" reports under Analytics menu. If you are looking for an API, use the following -

https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/o/[your_org]/developers/

This will give you the list of developers.

Not applicable

Thank you @sudheendra1. But, I have gone through that document and find out but, I don't have any unassigned dev App, or unregistered user or unused api proxy for product. Still getting that "not set" entity in my all reports. Please give me workable solution if you know any.

Also, I need to find how many use registered in this week? I need to find out that in Apigee Edge UI report. If you know how can I find out that then please help me out.

I believe that daily email from Edge will provide that information so, I need to implement that in edge ui.

Thank you for your kind help. 🙂