Multipart Form Data Passthrough throwing- Unable to get bytes from file Error

Hi team,

Client is requesting to api proxy to update the file in CMS backend. I've created a proxy with no callout's. Invoking direct backend without any parsing/creating the payload.

I'm receiving 500 error with Unable to get bytes from file. Same request is working good in postman.

Can you please help, do i need to use java callout/JS callout for passthrough the form Data content.

We are using on premise APIGEE with version 4.50.00

Thanks.

Solved Solved
1 2 540
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No, you should not need to modify the proxy in any way in order to make this work.

When you say "same request is working good in postman", you mean..... if you invoke the CMS system directly from postman, it works. Is that right? And when you send the request from postman to the Apigee endpoint, it does not work. Is that what you are saying?

Maybe try to turn on request streaming for this particular API in Apigee.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

No, you should not need to modify the proxy in any way in order to make this work.

When you say "same request is working good in postman", you mean..... if you invoke the CMS system directly from postman, it works. Is that right? And when you send the request from postman to the Apigee endpoint, it does not work. Is that what you are saying?

Maybe try to turn on request streaming for this particular API in Apigee.

Thanks Dino, Enabling streaming worked fine.