Modify the format of the text that overlays the background image, portal light.

Hi,

This doc provides advice on how to change the background image and how to modify the text that overlays the image...but it doesn't give advice for changing the text that overlays the image...is there a way to do that?

Working on the Edge portal light platform.

Thanks, Sam

0 6 125
6 REPLIES 6

You need to change HTML template for changing the text of a page. To change the style/format , You need to modify the themes that are applied on those html template tags.

Portal -> {Click on application Name} - > Theme

Hi Faij,

Sounds like a reasonable thing...thanks for the info!

Can you tell me how to edit these HTML templates on the non-drupal (Edge portal light) portal?

Thank, Sam

Should be at path : Publish -> Portal -> {Click on portal name} -> Pages -> Change on page name which you want to change , It will display HTML template where you can do all your modification.

Hope this will help you !

Thanks again...but I don't see an edit button on my 'Pages' screen (see below). Maybe because I have an Eval account that feature is not exposed? All i can do is update the name of the page.

If possible can you share a screenshot of your Pages page that shows the edit control for Html templates?

6354-pages.jpg

@samuel ucich there is no edit button for that but name of page is clickable. Which will open HTML template for editing.

OMG -- yes they are clickable!! thanks again!

Perhaps someone in docs could put this in the docs!...since the names on that page do not look like links...