Mock Proxy deployment error:get api returned status 403

Not applicable

Hi Team,

I am trying to deploy this sample node js into the apigee using apigee tool command.

https://community.apigee.com/articles/27779/how-to-mock-a-target-backend-with-a-nodejs-api-pro-1.htm...

I have trail version of my org which is named as myname-trail and i tried to upload the nodejs app which apigee tool command it throws me the error as get api returned status 403.

My apigee command line :

apigeetool deploynodeapp -n myNodeAppActualProxy -d resources\node -m app.js -o myorg-trial -e test -u myemail -p mypassword.

Is there is any other a way to deploy the node js app into apigee so that i can use it as target in the project so that it can act as a mock.

I tried the UI version of apigee also where as in that i can upload my complete app.I can upload one js file or more.How can i upload the total node js app along with my mock json respone files also.

5418-apigee-doubt.jpg

I appreciate your help in advance.I am struct here.Please throw some light on this.

Regards,

Chandra

0 7 607
7 REPLIES 7

@Chandra Gurram

What is your org name ? Are you passing the correct org name in the command. 403 is Forbidden, some or all of your parameters you are passing are incorrect.

Not applicable

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan

Hi Sai,

I am using the trail version of my apigee,The org name which i have is myname-trial.I am attaching the screenshot of it.

Here org-name=myname-trial

apigeetool deploynodeapp -n myNodeAppActualProxy -d path -m app.js -o myname-trial -e test -u username -p password

I am attaching the myedge org structure screenshot and also the error screenshot.

Is the error is related to the trial-org.

I appreciate your help sai.

error.jpg

doubt11.jpg

Hi.. The screenshot is not very clear. Can you go to Environment Configuration and paste me the screenshot of the "Virtual Host" ?

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan

Dear Sai,

I have attached the screenshot of the Virtual host of test and prod regions.Its myname-trial-test.apigee.net in test region and myname-trial-prod.apigee.net in prod region.

Please let me know your thoughts.virtual-host-prod.jpg

virtual-host.jpg

@Chandra Gurram Hi, I am having the exact same issue, did you find a solution?

Not applicable

@Ryan Storm

Hi Ryan,I could not able to figure it out what was the reason for that.I used assign Message Policy along with the js script for creating the mock proxy.I am unable to debug the mock proxy which is written in Node JS. So,I went for the alternate approach.

Please let me know if you find any solution for that.

Not applicable

@Chandra Gurram I believe my issue here was that I spelled 'myorg-trial' wrong. I spelled 'trail' instead of 'trial'.