Migration of APIs from Axway to APIGEE

Hi Team,

in my current role, we are using AXWAY for API Proxy creation .Now we are moving from AXWAY to APIGEE, so i just wanted to know whether is there any way that we can migrate the API Proxies from AXWAY to APIGEE (i am not looking 100% but 60 to 70% will be helpful). Is there any tool i can use or any way i can start looking into it.

Thanks

Pratyush

Solved Solved
0 3 562
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Are you using global handlers extensively? Global Handlers are to Axway what shared flows and flowhooks are to Apigee. That would be the place to start. Then and only then would I attempt to onboard apis. Apigee provides management apis for building/deploying api proxies which you could drive from a script that is fed proxy and target path from an Axway export. That gets you most of the way. There is no good answer for automating the export/import of the guts (business logic) of the proxy that I have seen.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Are you using global handlers extensively? Global Handlers are to Axway what shared flows and flowhooks are to Apigee. That would be the place to start. Then and only then would I attempt to onboard apis. Apigee provides management apis for building/deploying api proxies which you could drive from a script that is fed proxy and target path from an Axway export. That gets you most of the way. There is no good answer for automating the export/import of the guts (business logic) of the proxy that I have seen.

I have a post which provides an example of how to use Postman to construct apis from a spreadsheet of metadata. See link here: https://community.apigee.com/comments/69829/view.html

Hi @Bill Draven,

Thanks for your detail info. Request you to please elaborate your statement : Apigee provides management apis for building/deploying api proxies which you could drive from a script that is fed proxy and target path from an Axway export.

Do you mean to say that exported XML file from Axway and take out the only details of Proxy and target Endpoint. Please correct me if i am wrong. Many Thanks in advance.

Regards

Pratyush