Maven build How to avoid downloading files under node_modules during apigee proxy

Maven build How to avoid downloading files under node_modules during apigee proxy. I dont have any nodejs related modules except for unit testing and apickli for BDD. I want to move all the node_modules out of proxy build to a commond file location which can be used by both sharedflows and proxies during build.

0 3 101
3 REPLIES 3

HI @munimanjunath kalapati

Just remove it from your pom. I think your question is beyond that. See if your pom is executing the npm install and if it is, make sure that you have that removed. Or else then use these plugins and executions within your Maven profile so that for these get executed only for certain profiles you invoke

This does solved half my problem importing the node modules but my unit test cases are reporting Error: Cannot find module. I moved all my node_modules folder to a common location outside the proxy.

What is the error, did you update the pom to use the new node_modue path ? since its moved to a new location ?