List of proxies not mapped to products

Hi Team,

I am looking for a help to find list of all proxies which are not mapped with any of the product in an organization.please let me know we have any way to work this out.

Thanks in advance!

Solved Solved
0 1 107
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aravind,

This needs to be done via APIs. I recently created a Github repo on this topic, you can find it here. My project lists proxies and the products for each as well as the inverse, products and the proxies for each. You're interested in the former so see the returned data under proxyObj. Any proxy with an empty array is a proxy that is not mapped to any product.

My solution is geared for Apigee X so if you are on Edge you'll have to alter it a bit. First, set the credentials using username and password as described in the apigee-edge-js package instead of using a gcloud auth token. You'll want to update lines 17-21 to look like this:

const options = {
    org : process.env.org,
    user: [YOUR_USERNAME],
    password: [YOUR_PASSWORD]
  };

Then, since my proxies by product section directly uses Apigee X APIs and you don't need this section anyways, comment out lines 53-79. After doing this my node.js app should work just fine as an Edge solution for your use case.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Aravind,

This needs to be done via APIs. I recently created a Github repo on this topic, you can find it here. My project lists proxies and the products for each as well as the inverse, products and the proxies for each. You're interested in the former so see the returned data under proxyObj. Any proxy with an empty array is a proxy that is not mapped to any product.

My solution is geared for Apigee X so if you are on Edge you'll have to alter it a bit. First, set the credentials using username and password as described in the apigee-edge-js package instead of using a gcloud auth token. You'll want to update lines 17-21 to look like this:

const options = {
    org : process.env.org,
    user: [YOUR_USERNAME],
    password: [YOUR_PASSWORD]
  };

Then, since my proxies by product section directly uses Apigee X APIs and you don't need this section anyways, comment out lines 53-79. After doing this my node.js app should work just fine as an Edge solution for your use case.