Java callout and python policies are blocked

Not applicable

Hi ,

I am working on edge public cloud Version 161026.01 .

I see that Java callout and python policies are locked and i am not being able to use them.

Are these features not available in public cloud ?

4092-jc.png

Regards,

Ramya

Solved Solved
1 6 301
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bala

Yes Ramya, currently any trial user is restricted from using these two callout features. We are working to remove such feature level restrictions and instead have a simple time based trial restriction. Expect to see these changes early 2017. Sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this.

If you are doing this trial on behalf of any specific customer or prospect, please contact sales@apigee.com and we can find a resolution and provide you with a solution.

Thanks

Bala

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@Bala Kasiviswanathan - would you like to address this?

Hi ,

Is there any usage restriction for free trial org subscription because of which i am not being able to use these 2 policies ?

Regards ,

Ramya

bala

Yes Ramya, currently any trial user is restricted from using these two callout features. We are working to remove such feature level restrictions and instead have a simple time based trial restriction. Expect to see these changes early 2017. Sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this.

If you are doing this trial on behalf of any specific customer or prospect, please contact sales@apigee.com and we can find a resolution and provide you with a solution.

Thanks

Bala

Hmm It's 2021 and still these restriction are in...

Yes, that's correct.

Buna Cristian,

A little secret.. these features are blocked in the UI, but you can use deployment tools to work around this issue, as Java and Python will run if you deploy with apigeetool or Maven. Nu da mai departe!