Is writing queries to create custom dashboards is supported in Pay as you go plan

HI All,

I cannot see the option to write queries to generate dashboards as per our needs. Could you please confirm if this is supported and is in Enterprise version of APIGEE .

Solved Solved
0 5 220
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As you have very specific visualization requirements, you would need somewhere more flexible to visualize it. You could consider exporting analytics to bigquery, and then using LookerStudio to create your custom dashboards. You should be able to follow this guide which is equivalent

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Is this regarding Cloud Monitoring Dashboards or Apigee Analytics? Can you also provide some example of the type of data you're trying to present

This is regarding APIGEE Analytics. Right now we could add filter, metrics, dimensions. 

If I want to display count of fields, percentage of traffic, could we write queries to visualise the data in this format. Also, as of now custom reports are generated with one view, how could I club the line and chart charts for different metrics in one report.

As you have very specific visualization requirements, you would need somewhere more flexible to visualize it. You could consider exporting analytics to bigquery, and then using LookerStudio to create your custom dashboards. You should be able to follow this guide which is equivalent

Thank you. I will go through it.

Could you also confirm if Enterprise Version of APIGEE has same analytics capabilities as pay as you go or it offers additional features for custom report generation.

Function/capability wise, it should be the same between the two.