Is it possible to scale up apigee edge for public cloud and what exactly are regions

Hi,

I am quite new to apigee and interested in apigee edge for public cloud. In the documents it says that a maximum of 10,000 calls per minute can be made. Is it possible to upscale this.

Is this possible with regions and how exactly does it work, unfortunately I haven't found a documentation for this.

1 2 181
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Apigee manages the cloud infrastructure itself. If you are facing any issue, Please contact Apigee support

10,000 calls per minute limit apples to the Management APIs, which is way more than you'll ever need.

API Runtime calls are effectively unlimited. If you are doing something large scale then you would want to reach out to the sales team @ https://cloud.google.com/apigee/pricing.

We don't document the regions that Apigee is available on but I can share that we now support 14 GCP regions across Americas, Europe and Asia. This is always increasing... The total list of 24 GCP regions is here. Are you interested in a particular region?