Insufficient Permissions. You do not have permission to view API proxies. API Proxies List

Not applicable

seems to be a common thing. I recently provisioned a trial account under fieldcommgroup but there are issues related to permission (organization admin doesn't have any) please do the magic you have done with other accounts. Thanks.

0 8 287
8 REPLIES 8

@Stephen Mitschke

Welcome to Apigee Community & Regret inconvenience. Looks like your org is re-provisioned. Do you still see the issue ?

problem seems resolved. thanks.

Got one more related question @Anil Sagar I have signed up for the trial, and wanted to test the developer portal. It appears that I can provision this thought the edge portal, but when I launch the developers portal, I have no way to access the "admin" side (i.e. drupal admin). These is mention of a sign in with Apigee, but I don't see that option. Again, I see the "streetcarts" landing page, I can login with my admin account, but there is no drupal admin features available.

@Stephen Mitschke , See similar question asked here.

Not applicable

Hi, I'm having the same problem. My organisation is called andrewmclelland, can you fix this for me @Anil Sagar?

@Andrew McLelland , Sure, Let me take a look. Is it provisioned recently ?

Thanks, it was provisioned yesterday

@Andrew McLelland , Provisioned a new org. Please login with your existing credentials. You should see a new org called andrewmclelland1. Let us know if any. Inconvenience is regretted.

Welcome to Apigee Community. 🙂 Keep us posted moving forward if any.