Installation of APIGEE on VM

Hello All,

I want to know is it possible to install APIGEE for a single node i.e. with minimal configuration. My aim is to install APIGEE from very scratch and then to start using step by step. Please help me with document for the installation.

Regards

Praty

Solved Solved
1 3 511
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Pratyush Singh ,

You can find the detailed documentation here to do Apigee installation on single VM. You need license keys & credentials to do same.

Apigee onPremises is not available for trial users. It's only available for paid customers, partners for evaluation that you need to request from Apigee sales.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Pratyush Singh ,

You can find the detailed documentation here to do Apigee installation on single VM. You need license keys & credentials to do same.

Apigee onPremises is not available for trial users. It's only available for paid customers, partners for evaluation that you need to request from Apigee sales.

Yes, I have installed Apigee Edge 4.17.01 and 4.17.05 on a single VM running in VirtualBox. I use a 8gb machine with a 30gb disk partition. All the required gateway processes run in that single VM. I use a separate VM for the devportal pieces.

Dino could you provide configFile for this minimal installation @vm? 🙂