Increase in Unknown Error deploying proxies.

robinm

Error Deploying Revision 1 to test

Unknown error.

Free account, 3 months old.

I am interested in the experiences of other users in the community.

• Have you also experienced a recent increase in the number and instances of these "helpful" errors ?
  • Do you have any ideas on how to resolve or get around the problem ?
  • Is this on a Free or paid account or on-premise installation ?
0 4 222
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

I have actually experienced the opposite of late - my failed deploys are way down. Some of that may be recent improvements to my mobile internet infrastructure.

Can you share the context of the error (what deploy tool are you using for instance)?

Using Edge cloud UI.

Since yesterday I have switched back to using the older Edge Classic interface. It seems to be less susceptible to whatever the problem is. (Certainly does not get as confused as to whether the proxy is deployed, deployed with retarded flow or deployed with no flow)

I am also wondering if it may be time-related ... at UTC + 2, perhaps I am running into overnight maintenance or similar ?

Error in deployment for environment test.
The revision is deployed, but traffic cannot flow. com.apigee.kernel.exceptions.spi.UncheckedException{ code = messaging.runtime.UnknownEventReceived, message = Received an unknown event with description DELETE Application /organizations/robinm/apiproxies/junk/revisions/2/, associated contexts = []}; and

That is trying to Undeploy via new Edge or old Edge.

Then it says blue message Undeploy completed, but the proxy is still red triangle borked.

• Cannot delete the proxy because it must first be undeployed.
  • Cannot undeploy the proxy because the undeploy keeps breaking.

Not applicable

Experiencing the same errors on new edge.

Resolution - to use old edge 😞

5142-capture.jpg