Implementing Apigee

Hi,

I've filled out the sales form to get in touch with someone from apigee so many times now, but can never get anybody to contact me. 
What should i do?
Please advise. 

0 4 123
4 REPLIES 4

I am sorry that you had that experience. That's not what we aim for. Not how it's supposed to work. I'm sure that's frustrating for you. 

When you fill out the "contact sales" web form , it sends a message to the Apigee team that covers your geography.  Different teams cover different geographies. A request from someone in Toronto, Canada would go to one team, while a request from someone in Barcelona, Spain would go to a different team. Maybe there is some problem with the handoff for you.  Anyway I'm sorry that's the case. 

I have a couple options for you.

1. If you would like to get started with Apigee X, you can do that on your own.  As of a couple weeks ago, Apigee X is available under a pay-as-you-go pricing model . What this means is you can get started without contacting anyone at Google. In other words, you don't strictly NEED that web form, at this point.  Just sign up with cloud.google.com, and then provision your Apigee X environment. 
  2. If you still want to be contacted directly, we can do that too.  Send me a private message here on this board - to do that click your profile icon in the upper right, and select messages. Within there you can send a private message to anyone else who is active on this board.  Include your contact information - email and phone and rough location and company - and maybe a brief summary of your interest.  I'll route your request to the right team.  

Hi @dchiesa1  

Thanks for your response, I'd like to speak with you, however, I don't see how to send you a private message on here. Please advise...

Upper right corner.... click your persona avatar, slide down, select messages.... 

click-select.png

...then in the resulting screen, click the pencil icon to send a message.

click.png

Hi, 

I DMd you, thanks