IAM_PERMISSION_DENIED Issue

Hi Team,

Getting the below error while calling integration from API Proxy. 

Could you please suggest some input on this what could be the potential issue i am able to execute Integration separately.

{
    "error": {
        "code"403,
        "message""Permission 'integrations.apigeeIntegrations.invoke' denied on resource '//integrations.googleapis.com/projects/g-np-1-s1-herbalife1-project/locations/us-central1/products/apigee/integrations/HL-CAS-PARTIALDS-FETCH' (or it may not exist).",
        "status""PERMISSION_DENIED",
        "details": [
            {
                "@type""type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.ErrorInfo",
                "reason""IAM_PERMISSION_DENIED",
                "domain""integrations.googleapis.com",
                "metadata": {
                    "resource""projects/g-np-1-s1-herbalife1-project/locations/us-central1/products/apigee/integrations/HL-CAS-PARTIALDS-FETCH",
                    "permission""integrations.apigeeIntegrations.invoke"
                }
            }
        ]
    }
}
Solved Solved
0 2 2,428
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi there, did you deploy your API proxy with a service account authorized to invoke integrations? Take a look at the Before you begin section of the documentation and note the last bullet section. I believe your problem will be solved if you create a service account, assign it the Apigee Integration Invoker role, assign your own account the Service Account ActAs role, and redeploy the proxy with that service account.

Screenshot 2023-05-24 10.17.10 AM.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, did you deploy your API proxy with a service account authorized to invoke integrations? Take a look at the Before you begin section of the documentation and note the last bullet section. I believe your problem will be solved if you create a service account, assign it the Apigee Integration Invoker role, assign your own account the Service Account ActAs role, and redeploy the proxy with that service account.

Screenshot 2023-05-24 10.17.10 AM.png

@ravenhedden Thanks for the response, it helped me.