How to trigger an email to user when an user app is deleted in apigee edge.? Please find the screenshot.

Not applicable
Solved Solved
0 6 121
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry! Apigee Edge does not currently have webhooks notification for such events.

One way to accomplish what you want is to build an audit watcher, that scans the audit trail for an organization and sends out notifications for the events noted in the audit trail.

You can learn more about audits in Apigee Edge, in this article.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Sorry! Apigee Edge does not currently have webhooks notification for such events.

One way to accomplish what you want is to build an audit watcher, that scans the audit trail for an organization and sends out notifications for the events noted in the audit trail.

You can learn more about audits in Apigee Edge, in this article.

@mythili , Developer Portal is the frontend for developer apps. You can use rules module in developer portal to send an email to predefined list of users whenever app is deleted.

@Anil Sagar - is this notification also sent when the app is deleted from within the Administrative UI ?

@Dino , You mean if App is deleted from Edge UI ? I don't think it will work in that case. We do track app status but we don't track app deleted or not. If app status has been changed in edge UI (Approved / Revoked / Pending) and whenever apps are loaded in portal , app_status rules are fired & notifications are sent. Unfortunately, App deletion is not tracked.

Yes, that's what I meant. I was judging from the Image attached to the question - that was an screenshot taken from the Administrative UI for Edge.

Thanks @Dino for the clarification. I completely missed the attached screenshot. Yes, you are right.

Anyway, Thanks to the question, Figured out that Email Notifications in portal works in the case of app status change even if done same on Apigee Edge.