How to retrieve JSON value assigned to a variable from Lookup Cache?

Not applicable

In Lookup Cache we have assigned a variable 'abc' which contain JSON value. The value of the abc is coming as 'com.apigee.flow.message.MessageImpl@61ce45af' and not the actual JSON value.

Can you please suggest to resolve this issue and help me getting correct JSON value.

0 6 372
6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable
@Suranjit Kashyap

It usually works in the correct way. Can you please share the code here (if possible) ?

Hi @MEGHDEEP BASU,

Attached the code.

Regards,

Suranjitinternalreleaseinfo-rev24-2016-08-01.zip

Thanks @Suranjit Kashyap,

As per the code that you have shared, the policy PopulateCacheOpcoInfo and PopulateAppDetailsInCache to populate the cache are commented out.

Can you please try uncommenting the same ?

Hi @MEGHDEEP BASU,

I am trying with resource '/search' and getting same error as mentioned above. So I have commented other two resources and related policies.

Regards,

Suranjit

Not applicable

The problem is, if you do not have the policy to store the data, you would receive no data while retrieving.

Thanks @MEGHDEEP BASU for your suggestion. I tried to debug and found that the <source> tag in populate cache is mentioned as response instead of response.content. Hence I was getting the value of assigned variable searchInfo as 'com.apigee.flow.message.MessageImpl@61ce45af'.

Thank you so much for debugging the issue.

Regards,

Suranjit