How to integrate APIGEEE Edge and BitBucket

Hi All,

I am looking to have automation which can integrate APIGEE Edge with BitBucket repository. If there is any change or update in the API Proxy code on apigee edge, it should automatically commit and push the updated API Proxy code to BitBucket repository( release branch).

Please help me out to achieve this.

Thank You.

0 5 174
5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

We had implemented this but it was reverse order.

When we wanted to create and deploy out proxy using the Jenkins pipeline, first the code was pushed to bit bucket and then it was getting deployed.

You can do the same after api deployed. But from Apigee auto commit and push is not there.

thanks fr respone.

Yes, first I have API Proxy created and pushed the initial code to BitBucket repository. but later if we make any changes to the API Proxy on APIGEE Edge, we want the updated API Proxy code should auto commit and push to BitBucket repo.

Most of the organisation don't allow the change in edge UI. So, any change should be through the pipeline.

you mean through jenkins job only?

Jenkins is fine. You can use other tools as well.

If doing through eclipse or any IDE then commit to the bitbucket, configure Jenkins to build and deploy once the code is committed to a particular branch.