How to generate an API Proxy from an open api spec ?

I want to deploy api proxy using open api spec programmatically. I have searched a lot couldn't find a solution other than doing from console. Help please?

Solved Solved
0 4 699
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

this tool might interest you. 

It does not DEPLOY an API proxy. You said, "I want to deploy api proxy using open api spec programmatically."  The term "deploy" has a specific meaning in Apigee parlance. The tool I referenced above generates an API Proxy skeleton from a spec.  You can then IMPORT that proxy into Apigee and potentially modify it, before deploying it. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I want to deploy api proxy using open api spec programmatically.

Can you elaborate, using about 50-75 more words, on your goal here? I'm not getting it from this sentence.

Sure @dchiesa1 . Basically I want to create an API proxy from an OpenAPI Specification but not from console as described here. I want to do this using Rest Api / or any tool. How can I do this ?  Hope that clarifies ?

this tool might interest you. 

It does not DEPLOY an API proxy. You said, "I want to deploy api proxy using open api spec programmatically."  The term "deploy" has a specific meaning in Apigee parlance. The tool I referenced above generates an API Proxy skeleton from a spec.  You can then IMPORT that proxy into Apigee and potentially modify it, before deploying it. 

If this is for Apigee X, the apigeecli tool can be used.

https://github.com/srinandan/apigeecli/blob/master/docs/apigeecli_apis_create_openapi.md