How to change the copyright label of Homepage?

Not applicable

Hi Expertise,

I want to edit the copyright option on the Homepage (e.g. from 2015 to 2016). I have not getting the "Block Body" option in configuration setting.

I had made the changes on code level also (fhir_custome/*_boxes.inc file) and re-uploaded. Still not reflecting edited value.

Similarly, I want to do the changes in "Social Bottom" Block and redirect "FHIR APIs & SANDBOX" page to customized url.

Thanks & Regards,

Shirish

copyright.jpg

Solved Solved
0 6 136
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Shirish , It's a custom implementation using custom blocks in your code base. Here are the steps to resolve your query.

• Navigate to "sites/all/modules/custom/fhir_blocks/templates/fhir_copyright.tpl.php"
  • Change the code / text
  • Commit the changes / push same to pantheon instance
  • Flush all caches, using admin menu

You can also modify remaining blocks template files as needed.

2476-screen-shot-2016-04-20-at-65531-pm.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@Shirish , Seems like developer portal has been customised for look & feel. It's hard to tell unless someone gets access to your developer portal. I would suggest contact Drupal Expert in-house. It should be simple & straightforward for someone who knows Drupal. Are you on Apigee cloud ?

Yes Sagar, I am working on Apigee Cloud. Basically I am not getting "Block Body" option to edit the copyright message. On Live environment it is available. Please check the enclosed file for screenshot. descritionofissue.pdf

@Shirish , What's the portal url ?

http://dev-fhir.devportal.apigee.com/ ? can you give me admin role in portal ? asagar is the user name.

@Shirish , It's a custom implementation using custom blocks in your code base. Here are the steps to resolve your query.

• Navigate to "sites/all/modules/custom/fhir_blocks/templates/fhir_copyright.tpl.php"
  • Change the code / text
  • Commit the changes / push same to pantheon instance
  • Flush all caches, using admin menu

You can also modify remaining blocks template files as needed.

2476-screen-shot-2016-04-20-at-65531-pm.png

Thanks Anil, this has resolved the issue.