How to add a property or tag to a Proxy in order to create a refined filter query?

Hello everyone, I am currently working in the proxies tab in Apigee X and I wanted to know if there is a way in the Apigee GUI to add a tag or a property to multiple proxies in order to filter and find the proxies that I want.

For example: 

adolforamireez_0-1712943735802.png

Apigee gives you these default properties (Name, Status, Traffic(in last 24 Hrs), Proxy Type, etc.), but how can I search by description or by a used policy? I have been looking that you can do this sort of search using tools such as EdgeTools by @dchiesa1 but we are wondering why Apigee GUI doesn't have this feature (if it's the case)

PD: We also saw that Apigee gives you this example:

adolforamireez_1-1712944337885.png

Is it possible to search by Country? How do we do this if "Country" property does not exist?

Thank you in advance!

4 1 91
1 REPLY 1

I think the "Country" search is probably for an analytics query, for traffic being handled by a proxy.  In Apigee, an API Proxy is not limited to a particular country .  "Country" is not an attribute that gets attached to a proxy, but rather to a transaction or request. 

if there is a way in the Apigee GUI to add a tag or a property to multiple proxies in order to filter and find the proxies that I want.

I like your idea here - it would be really nice if the UI allowed you to search proxies by policy type.  Or, if there is a properties file.  Or, ... by target type or target URL?  basically any check supported by apigee-scanner. But that would be a feature request.  I don't know if that would be accepted, or if so, how long it would take to prioritize and implement it.  

I like the idea. You can work through your account team to get that FR filed.