How to Integrate Apigee with Salesforce

Not applicable

4227-apigee-screenshot.png

@Venkatesh Kandukuri Hi team, I am trying to integrate Apigee with Salesforce.I am successfully

create one app in salesforce but I got some deployment issue while I'm trying to deploy in Apigee

Edge.I am following the vedios of Apigee,in that there is no problem with the Apigee Edge for

deploy.I am using trail version of Apigee.Could you please any one tell me where I made a

mistake.Here I'm upload my screen shot

Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 6 2,174
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You need to create the cache...

Please click APIs at the top, then click Environment Configuration.

Select your environment, then select "Caches". You can create a new cache called "sf-token-cache" there 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

You need to create the cache...

Please click APIs at the top, then click Environment Configuration.

Select your environment, then select "Caches". You can create a new cache called "sf-token-cache" there 🙂

Thanks for reply,I am successfully deploy in my environment(test),but when I was test the proxy end point url in postman it shows 500 error,the target end point url is shows no longer exist in browser.How can I get a validate url from the salesforce.If you know anything about this could you plase let me know.

Thank you.

Not applicable

@venkatesh kandukuri: make sure the cache you created and deploy must be the same environment.

4229-100.png

Thanks for reply Sachindra.

It's deploy successfully.Once again thank you so much.

Not applicable

Hello Venkatesh,

CAn you please help me with this as i am trying to achieve similar integration...

thank you