How does Apigee Cloud handle disaster recovery?

Not applicable

Hi,

I need to reference Apigee's DR procedures as part of general project delivery. Is this documented somewhere?

Please notice this questions seems to have been asked in the past, see link below. However, when trying to access it the site returns "Access Denied"

https://community.apigee.com/questions/23917/how-does-apigee-handle-backups-and-recovery-in-the.html...

Thanks,

Gonzalo

0 6 568
6 REPLIES 6

@gonzalo.silva.cruz , Is this regarding Apigee Cloud / Apigee OnPrem (Private Cloud) ?

Thanks for prompting. This is for Apigee Cloud. I have updated the title accordingly

@gonzalo.silva.cruz , Great Question.

For some reason above post is tagged under "Apigeeks Only". That's the reason you see "Access Denied" message. In the answer, it was also mentioned, "Strictly for internal consumption only". Not sure why !! ?

Let me tag the people who can resolve your query, @clatimer1 , @bkrishnankutty FYI.

Talking to your Apigee Point Of Contact / Raising a support ticket will get your query answered since it's marked as "Internal Consumption only."

Thanks Anil. I have raised a support case for this.

@Anil Sagar I am looking for similar document as well. I need to reduce number of instances for DR in Azure Cloud. Do I need to have Cassandra in DR in an active mode or can that be read from a shared file system across Data center that can be picked up when DR mode is enabled.

Please share the link!

Is there a reason why the link is not accessible ?