How do you connect your Apigee to a CRM

I'm trying to understand what is the best way to link my CRM (Salesforce IQ) with our Apigee - specifically how do I create and keep in sync all the developers that sign on through our Developer Portal? On top of that, I am looking to pass on some simple data around API activity in the apps associated with the developers and their latest login/visit of the Developer Portal.

I'm just looking to better understand how has everyone else done this and are there any recommended ways from Apigee?

0 2 510
2 REPLIES 2

@Nikita Tarakanov have you looked at some of the other community posts related to salesforce integration like here : https://community.apigee.com/questions/37001/how-to-integrate-apigee-with-salesforce.html

Hi @Nikita Tarakanov

Since the Developer Portal is built with Drupal, another way of doing this is from the Developer Portal (Drupal) itself.

You would use, for instance, the Salesforce Suite to do this. Is Open Source, and a proven solution.

Sync entities, such as Developers (aka: Drupal users), is built in. So create and keep in sync all the developers that sign on through the Developer Portal, should be something relatively easy to do.

As for passing on associated API activity in the apps, this should be doable as well; since Apps are also treated as entities in Drupal.

There's a couple good articles you can read about integrating Drupal with Salesforce CRM here and here.

I hope this helps! Best of luck in your integration.

Regards,

Esteban S.