How can I export custom report to csv

I have couple of custom reports created on error ananlysis and traffic ananlysis which I would like to export to a csv file.

Is there a way, wherein, I can also email the custom report or ftp to a file server?

Solved Solved
0 2 474
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

You can export a Custom Report by opening it and choosing "Export as CSV" from the Edit control drop down in the upper right of the page. Please let us know if you have any problems with that or can't find it.

There is no easy way to email a Custom Report directly or upload it to an ftp server. Currently, there is no feature to export a Custom Report to html or PDF. That feature has been discussed a number of times but was lower in priority than others that were implemented. Thanks for your input and letting us know it would be useful to you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

You can export a Custom Report by opening it and choosing "Export as CSV" from the Edit control drop down in the upper right of the page. Please let us know if you have any problems with that or can't find it.

There is no easy way to email a Custom Report directly or upload it to an ftp server. Currently, there is no feature to export a Custom Report to html or PDF. That feature has been discussed a number of times but was lower in priority than others that were implemented. Thanks for your input and letting us know it would be useful to you.

OK, we tried that, and after clicking export. Our ON-Prem version logged us out. We have been doing load test. So I bounced the server, even after a fresh reboot, it still logged us out. Any configuration setting to check? We have a SA/SAX 2-instance configuration

Thanks

John