How can I check on the status of my developer portal request?

Not applicable

0 7 179
7 REPLIES 7

Hello Kevin, we currently do not have a way for you to check on your request. As the submission form states, it can take up to a week to process your request. I checked on your request, and the org you asked for does not exist, please submit a new request with a valid org name.

We are currently working on making this process much easier, apologize for the inconvienence.

Thanks,

Chris

Not applicable

Hi Chris, When logged in, the console shows that my organization name is "citrix-it-dev" however when I submit the portal request for this organization name, I get the following error:

"

The value citrix-it-dev has already been submitted once for the Edge Organization Name field. You may have already submitted this form, or you need to use a different value.

"

How can I successfully set up a developer portal for: citrix-it-dev ?

Thanks

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

The form you used is to request Dev Portal evaluations for free accounts. The org citrix-it-dev is a paid organization, so you should be able to talk to your sales or account representative to get a Dev Portal set up for your org. If you are not sure who that person is for your account, please contact sales using the contact form on this page: https://pages.apigee.com/contact-sales-reg.html?int_source=follow&int_medium=website&int_campaign=co...

Thanks,

Chris

Hello @Chris Novak,

Is it necessary for an organisation to be real?

Also how can we practice on developer portal, along with the eLearning course provided at academy.apigee.com

Thanks,

Shodhika

@Shodhika Gupta , Yes, You need real org. It can be even trial org. You need to request for developer portal here.

@Anil Sagar, I have already requested for the same, twice. But there is no response from the Apigee team. Could you help me out with this.

Thanks

Shodhika

@Shodhika Gupta , Send me your org name using "AskAnExpert" button on right sidebar, let me follow up on same.