Hide "Insufficient permissions" message in UI

Not applicable
Hi, I want to give specific accesses to different user roles. But as soon as any access is removed, I start getting the "Insufficient permissions" messages in UI. All users will have a subset of accesses, so this message is not that helpful. Is there a way to remove this, so we dont see it everytime. Thanks Jaskaran
0 3 187
3 REPLIES 3

adas
@jaskaran.rm Can you explain a bit about your scenario with an example. I want to understand what sort of roles are you creating with what privileges and which screens do you see the errors on.

Hi @arghya das How are you bro :). I am creating a user with all accesses except fot kvm,debug,deployments,cache access to test and production. The persmissions JSON looks as below - { "resourcePermission": [ { "organization": "", "path": "/", "permissions": [ "delete", "get", "put" ] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/dev/*", "permissions": [ "delete", "get", "put" ] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/ci/*", "permissions": [ "delete", "get", "put" ] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/qa/*", "permissions": [ "delete", "get", "put" ] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/uat/*", "permissions": [ "delete", "get", "put" ] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/sandbox/*", "permissions": [ "delete", "get", "put" ] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/test/caches", "permissions": [] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/production/caches", "permissions": [] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/test/keyvaluemaps", "permissions": [] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/production/keyvaluemaps", "permissions": [] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/test/applications/*/revisions/*/debugsessions", "permissions": [] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/production/applications/*/revisions/*/debugsessions", "permissions": [] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/test/applications/*/revisions/*/deployments", "permissions": [] }, { "organization": "", "path": "/environments/production/applications/*/revisions/*/deployments", "permissions": [] } ]} When I login to console with this user, I get "Insufficient Permissions" on each page.

@arghya das I think the error might go away, when my problem in the below questions is resolved. https://community.apigee.com/questions/9341/not-able-to-create-get-access-to-environment-resou.html