GraphQL and the Apigee Management API

We are having a problem with managing our products/apps and keys.  It appears as though there is a GraphQL database that is storing keys/apps/products that no longer exist in Apigee Hybrid, so we are getting error and are unable to delete invalid items as the Graph is blocking us.

Is there a process somewhere on the Apigee side to clean out the backend Graph to match what should ACTUALLY exist?  

Here is the error message we are getting:

{
  "error": {
    "code": 400,
    "message": "Unable to delete ApiProduct as there are one or more apps associated with it.",
    "status": "INVALID_ARGUMENT",
    "details": [
      {
        "@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.PreconditionFailure",
        "violations": [
          {
            "type": "keymanagement.service.apiproduct_deletion_failed_apps_associated",
            "subject": "[2002:a17:531:6846::]:4059:wofc5:9877:819365:22321698",
            "description": "Unable to delete ApiProduct as there are one or more apps associated with it."
          }
        ]
      },
      {
        "@type": "type.googleapis.com/google.rpc.RequestInfo",
        "requestId": "4623725298962295902"
      }
    ]
  }
}

0 3 166
3 REPLIES 3

@SusanneHart Looks like there is at-least one developer app in your org that has subscribed to this API product. You can not delete an api product if there are active subscriptions to that product. Apps must unsubscribe to the api product and then you can delete it. see this for more detail https://cloud.google.com/apigee/docs/api-platform/publish/create-api-products#delete 

This hasn't really answered the question, the Graph in the backend shows that an app has access to the product, but in the UI this is not the case.  Therefore, we have no way to clean this up.  

@dubeyrahul My question is how do we then get the app out of the Graph if it no longer exists in the UI?

@dubeyrahul Yes, that is the problem (I think).  Per some possible GraphQL implementation Google may have on the backend, that is true.  However, the app associated with that product does not exist any longer in our UI.

My question is how do we then get the app out of the Graph if it no longer exists in the UI?

Thanks!