Getting network error on usergrid client createEntity()

Not applicable

Hi Team,

I have been using apigee on one of my apps for testing and it has been all good so far. Starting this afternoon(or may be sooner, I noticed it only a few hours back) I started getting errors on executing createEntity() method on the usergrid client.

Here is the screenshot of the error I see in the Chrome Developer Tools console : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48125/userGridError.png

Just wanted to find out if this is a temporary error or has anything changed today that I should be aware of using the client?

Thanks and hoping for a quick reply as always.. -Uday

Solved Solved
0 2 338
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

There is no reason why the createEntity() method should not be working. If you are still having problems with this, can you post a snippet of the code that is failing or send it to help@apigee.com. Similarly, if you still cannot access your console, send an email to help@apigee.com with the details and we'll look into it for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Oh and also I tried to login to my console and the page does not load. I see the following error on the top right :

There is an issue with authentication. Please contact support. I am not sure if these are related. I was at an Apigee workshop on Node.js + AWS last week and I was able to access my console at that time while trying to write a sample app. Thanks again -Uday

Not applicable

There is no reason why the createEntity() method should not be working. If you are still having problems with this, can you post a snippet of the code that is failing or send it to help@apigee.com. Similarly, if you still cannot access your console, send an email to help@apigee.com with the details and we'll look into it for you.