Getting 'Products were not loaded successfully. Error: Internal server error.' in API Products.

I am currently using Apigee evaluation version for one of my R&D projects with Apigee. I have created API Products, App, API Proxies, Portal, Developer, etc and everything was working fine till yesterday. But since this morning I am getting an "Internal server error" with my "API Products", "Developers" and "Apps" menus. I didn't make any changes since yesterday when everything was working fine.

Please find the below screenshot for your reference.

manojkumar_1501_1-1655855845744.png

I am also getting the "Product not saved. Error: Internal server error." while creating a new API Product.

manojkumar_1501_0-1655855783606.png

I tried to find the actual error for "Internal server error" but I didn't find it. Is there way to find the root cause of this issue, so that I can try to fix it.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

0 2 237
2 REPLIES 2

Whoa, that sounds bad.  If the UI shows a message like "internal server error", then I would suggest contacting APigee support immediately for help in diagnosing that problem. On an evaluation instance, you don't have access to Apigee support, so you have no such recourse. 

In that case I would suggest: 

• retry with a different product
  • wait a bit to see if it goes away
  • create a new eval instance and try again

One more thing you can try to get more details on this error is open the brower's developer tools, goto the Network tab where you can monitor the traffic from your browser and reattempt the operation. You should be able to find in the list in the network view the actual responses you're getting back from Apigee, and hopefully more information on the specific error, and context of which actual call is failing.