Getting Inconsistent result from KVM

In my Usecase , i am using KVM to retrieve the URI path based on the request.The KVM is loading the values in some cases but failing in some for the same Request.Is there any attribute that i have missed to configure?

KVM policy code

<KeyValueMapOperations name="KV-Obtain-Path" enabled="true" continueOnError="false" async="false" mapIdentifier="Test-Map">
    <ExpiryTimeInSecs>-1</ExpiryTimeInSecs>
    <Get assignTo="****" index="1">
        <Key>
            <Parameter>***</Parameter>
        </Key>
    </Get>
    <Scope>environment</Scope>
</KeyValueMapOperations>

Trace (I can see the KVM value populated only when the response is 200)

2957-error.png

0 4 103
4 REPLIES 4

@maivizhi , That's strange, Are you sure it's due to KVM. What does trace say ? Where exactly do you think 500 error is generated ? Are you onCloud / onPremises ? If it's onCloud , PM me your orgname & proxy name / details to reproduce same. You can PM me using "Ask An Expert" button on right side bar.

@Anil Sagar Thanks for the quick response.

Sorry that i cant share the organization Name as it my client's Org.I am using their cloud version.

Attaching the trace screenshot for your reference

200 Response

2958-resp200.png

500 Response

2959-resp500.png

@maivizhi , Since, We cannot able to reproduce this issue in general, cannot debug the issue in open channel, I would suggest you to contact Apigee Support through support portal. I am afraid, without more information about the proxies & flows, it's hard to debug here.