Getting Error: You do not have permission to view API proxies.

Not applicable

Hi There, Having signed up for Apigee Edge, when I go to the API Proxies tab on the UI I keep seeing the message "You do not have permission to view API proxies". And the '+ API Proxy' button is greyed out. My account has the Organization Administrator role. I seem to be able to create an API Proxy from the Help->Get Started->Build An API Proxy operation, but I can't view the proxy once its created. Did I miss some permission/role that needed to be added to my account? It seems from the docs that Organization Administrator should give me access to everything? Many thanks for any help. Cheers, Ajeet.

Solved Solved
0 5 175
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Ajeet Parhar ,

I have fixed above issue & provisioned a new org. Please login using your existing credentials. It should work now.

Lately, we have issues with trial org provisioning. Due to some LDAP indexing slowness sometimes org does not exist check fails in middle of provisioning which will result in org provisioning failure. Apigee Team is working on this issue.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@Ajeet Parhar , Welcome to Apigee Community. What's your org name ?

Not applicable

Thanks. Org name is asp.

Not applicable

@Anil Sagar , Sorry if this is noise, but just noticed the notification option... Org name is asp.

@Ajeet Parhar ,

I have fixed above issue & provisioned a new org. Please login using your existing credentials. It should work now.

Lately, we have issues with trial org provisioning. Due to some LDAP indexing slowness sometimes org does not exist check fails in middle of provisioning which will result in org provisioning failure. Apigee Team is working on this issue.

@Anil Sagar . I've logged in again and its looking more like the training material describes. Thanks. - Ajeet.