GET on KVM

Not applicable
Background on issue: I am newbie and trying to understand KVM Operation Policy. I have created a KVM map and do a GET to verify and everything seems fine. I got 200 OK in response. https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/organizations...grandsim/apis/keyvaluemapper/keyvaluemaps/username_password_mapResponse
{
  "entry": [
    {
      "name": "username",
      "value": "apiuser"
    },
    {
      "name": "password",
      "value": "apipassword"
    }
  ],
  "name": "username_password_map"
}
Actual Issue: Now I try to do GET in my API Proxy via KVM Operation Policy and I am not able to see the values of KVM entries when run a trace. I am not sure what is missing here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I attached my API bundle for reference as well. Keep in mind there is no error here. It is just I want to retrieve the values of username and password and verify in my trace to confirm KVM policy work. I hope I am clear with my ask here.
Solved Solved
0 2 234
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

<Scope>apiproxy</Scope> Can you please try with the above scope in KeyValueMapOperations policy. Looks like the KVM was created with api scope and is accessed from env scope.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

<Scope>apiproxy</Scope> Can you please try with the above scope in KeyValueMapOperations policy. Looks like the KVM was created with api scope and is accessed from env scope.

Thanks @Madhan Sadasivam for the catch!