Free Apigee Dev Portal

Not applicable

Hi everyone and @Chris Novak

I just need some clarifications. According to - http://docs.apigee.com/developer-services/content/working-pantheon -

2325-working-with-pantheon-apigee-product-documentation.png

I cannot see that on the email I received:

2326-your-free-apigee-dev-portal-has-been-created-proje.png

Thanks a lot

Solved Solved
0 6 154
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Ronald and @Anil Sagar, we no longer offer access to the Pantheon dashboard for free accounts, I will make sure to get the documentation page updated.

If you would like to get Pantheon access, please check out our Apigee Edge pricing page for options.

I apologize for the confusion.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@Ronald , Welcome to Apigee Community 🙂

Yes, You need pantheon access to do any customizations like creating new theme / adding a new contributed / custom module for any new features in Developer portal.

Yes, Ideally, You should have received pantheon access email too. Let me follow up with Developer Portal team.

Hello @Ronald and @Anil Sagar, we no longer offer access to the Pantheon dashboard for free accounts, I will make sure to get the documentation page updated.

If you would like to get Pantheon access, please check out our Apigee Edge pricing page for options.

I apologize for the confusion.

Thank you @Chris Novak for the updates.

Thanks @Chris Novak for clearing that out. Thanks @Anil Sagar for helping out, too 🙂

The documentation has been updated to reflect that the Pantheon Dashboard is available to paid customers only.

See Working with Pantheon.

Thank you all for identifying this update. Apologize for the inconvenience!

Thank you @Liz Lynch