Failed to connect OR invalid status code from backend deployment service

Hello. I'm trying to deploy a Hosted Target proxy, but I'm getting errors like this:

1. Invalid status code from backend deployment service (failed to update deployment 😞 {1}.

2. Failed to connect to backend deployment service: Timeout.

Also, there is a POST request error message (status = 500) in the browser console:

POST https://apigee.com/ws/proxy/organizations/my_org/e/my_env/apis/my_proxy_name/revisions/12/deploymen...

Solved Solved
0 5 243
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The meme should have said "17 minutes later" but regardless, I'm glad it got sorted. While not ideal, the same resource negotiation that applies to GCP products like App Engine and Cloud Run affect the Hosted Targets backend APIs. By the time we were alerted, it had already "self-healed" and there was nothing to be done at that point.

Glad it's working for you again, reach out any time.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@kwiese  @jcwhitlock  could you please add some comments here

JohnnyBee_0-1684938516386.png

Now it works, self-healed O_o

The meme should have said "17 minutes later" but regardless, I'm glad it got sorted. While not ideal, the same resource negotiation that applies to GCP products like App Engine and Cloud Run affect the Hosted Targets backend APIs. By the time we were alerted, it had already "self-healed" and there was nothing to be done at that point.

Glad it's working for you again, reach out any time.

To be honest, I faced an issue about 5 hours ago, the idea to post this come too late, that's why I added this "SpongeBob" picture. Anyway, thanks for the reply. Have a nice day!

I honestly appreciated the humor, can't go wrong with a SpongeBob meme. Cheers!