FE001 - Error in Apigeelint for using <Authentication><GoogleAccessToken> in proxy

I reffered to one of the community chat (attached link here: https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Apigee/Constrain-access-to-a-fhir-store-resources-through-a-...)

I used <Authentication><GoogleAccessToken> tags per this document in my proxy. It works. It gives the desired result. But i'm getting "FE001 - Endpoint uses an Authentication element. Not supported in this profile." in Apigeelint report.

I am using Apigeelint version - 2.47.0, and APIGEE X to develop proxy.

Please suggest

@dino @ssvaidyanathan 

Solved Solved
3 2 82
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I guess what is happening is ... you're not passing the --profile apigeex option to the apigeelint command. 

The Authentication element is supported only in Apigee X. But by default, the apigeelint command assumes "apigee edge".  So if you tell apigeelint "this is for apigeex" with that profile option, apigeelint will not warn on the presence of the Authentication element.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I guess what is happening is ... you're not passing the --profile apigeex option to the apigeelint command. 

The Authentication element is supported only in Apigee X. But by default, the apigeelint command assumes "apigee edge".  So if you tell apigeelint "this is for apigeex" with that profile option, apigeelint will not warn on the presence of the Authentication element.

+1 to what @dchiesa1 said. I have responded with the same in the GitHub issue you opened