Exposing Adobe CQ5/AEM contents as an API

Hi,

I want to expose the contents of Adobe CQ5 CMS as API.

Please help if anybody has done this earlier or can give some pointers for this.

Thanks,

Santosh

Solved Solved
0 5 1,001
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

Thanks for your help.

I found that the Adobe CQ5 contents can be exposed in number of ways such as JCR API, via HTTP protocols and via Network File Servers.

Best way to integrate this with Apigee is to use the JCR API to expose the contents and those can be consumed by Apigee to expose them as proxies.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@santosh_ghalsasi , I believe, stackoverflow is better place to ask questions related to products other than Apigee. Please find similar discussion here in S.O.

Hi @Anil Sagar, Thanks for help here. I wanted to know how can we integrate CQ5 with client apps using Apigee. Will look for optins that CQ5 provides to do this on S.O.

Thanks,

Santosh

Not applicable

Santosh - send me an email to brad.piver@6dglobal.com. I have worked with Apigee for a number of years and can help you get to the experts on this.

Hi All,

Thanks for your help.

I found that the Adobe CQ5 contents can be exposed in number of ways such as JCR API, via HTTP protocols and via Network File Servers.

Best way to integrate this with Apigee is to use the JCR API to expose the contents and those can be consumed by Apigee to expose them as proxies.

Thank you @santosh_ghalsasi for sharing the solution with community. I am sure, It will be helpful for others.